PAGES

Friday 31 October 2014

stockings, poppies and treats...

Hello my lovelies,

I finally unearthed my sewing machine, and after much searching my machine pedal.  Yay!  

I made some Christmas stockings.  






I am very pleased with them.  

So far I've made five...I'm on a roll.  Thinking of selling them on Etsy...what do you think?  

They are padded with very thin wadding and lined with white cotton.  Each one has a different cuff, hanging tab, trims and finished with a lovely button.  




On another note, I came to London to visit friends and family during the half term break, which has been so nice.  Whilst I am slowly making new acquaintances in Broadstairs, it was lovely to meet up with old friends and have a good old natter about everything and nothing.  

I also took the opportunity to go and see the poppies at the Tower with my sister.  It was extremely busy, but an amazingly humbling sight.  




I'm not a big halloween fan....however I did make a little halloween treat to take to my friends house today for her lovely daughter.  



Have a wonderful weekend everyone and thanks again for visiting me in blogland.


Claire x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by. It is always lovely to hear your comments, they are read and cherished x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...