PAGES

Wednesday 25 June 2014

creative mail

I would like to share with you my mini moments of creative happiness.  Because my family life is so hectic at the moment the only creating I can spare the time to do is sending happy mail.

This is the most recent mail that I received.  


I swapped Chinese airmail stickers for English ones, they were wrapped in a little Hello Kitty gift bag.  


The lovely sender also surprised me with some wash tape and a pretty airmail sticker.


I have sent this mail out into the big wide world: 


I hope the receivers appreciate the fun I had putting their mail together for them.  



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by. It is always lovely to hear your comments, they are read and cherished x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...