PAGES

Friday 19 December 2014

Waste not want not

I bought Mr J some lovely polar bear pjs recently, however upon trying them on they were a little long in the leg!  So I had to adjust them....as I chopped off a couple inches from the legs I HAD A MOMENT OF INSPIRATION!  Oh yes!




I used the off cut to bring new wintery/christmassy life to a dull, 'had it' hand towel!



I unpicked the hem to give myself a bit more fabric to play with and starched it open.

Here is a little pictorial step by step...



Ta-dah!  An old towel has a new lease of life...for a while longer!


That really is it from me today!  I'm off to watch Elf in peace before the little people need collecting from school.

Claire x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by. It is always lovely to hear your comments, they are read and cherished x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...