PAGES

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Thank you gifts for teachers on the cheap!

I know most of your children will have broken up for the summer holidays by now, but I thought i'd show you how I put together some little gifts for pennies for Middle B's teachers.

I bought buckets from Poundland:


Scented tissues, fudge/biscuits (a break time must), headache coolers (for THOSE days), a four colour pen from Poundland:



And finally using Boots 3 for 2 offer on holiday sized toiletries I used my points to get some lovely bath goodies:


I packed them inside some tissue paper, tied them with string and used tags that I already had at home and voila!  Useful, funny, sweet gifts ready to go.




(excuse the boxes in the background - I have started to pack the house up!)



I hope that has given you some inspiration to create gifts for people that you don't know well, but deserve a little thank you.

Enjoy the holidays my friends.
xxx


My two favourite things in my garden: shed bunting and my palm tree!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely and thoughtful gifts! I love the little buckets and the way you have presented them with the sweet tags.
    Happy holidays!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by. It is always lovely to hear your comments, they are read and cherished x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...